This conveniently located, three bedroom home features open-plan living, carpeted bedrooms – master with en-suite & walk-in robe - and fans throughout. Option to buy convenient living in a lovely, quiet street, investment or both! With option to buy both titles giving you a home PLUS instant income with existing tenants adjacent.
The modern, open-plan living/dining/kitchen allows plenty of light in, whilst being an inclusive space for the whole family. The spacious kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and plenty of prep space, whilst the living areas are fully air-conditioned.
Eco-friendly additions include solar panels and a rainwater tank for the toilets, washing machine & backyard tap, lessening your bills whilst looking after the environment, and security screens feature throughout for peace of mind. The undercover entertainment area is sure to be a hit with friends and family, whilst the enclosed yard is great for the kids and pets to play. Property is flood-free.
• Three bedrooms, all carpeted with plush, dark carpet, built-ins & fans
• Master complete with walk-in-robe and en-suite
• Two bathrooms & separate toilet
• Air-conditioned open plan living areas
• Stainless steel appliances
• North-facing solar panels
• Rainwater tank used for toilets and washing machine and back yard tap
• Enclosed back yard, suitable for a small dog
• Garden Shed
• Outdoor Covered Entertainment area
• Security screens on all windows and doors
• Large, enclosed backyard
• Two car carport
• Close to primary & high schools
• Minutes to Warrego Hwy access to Ipswich/Toowoomba/City and beyond
• Quiet, family area
• Flood Free Zone
Rates for each $463 p/quarter
Water ca. $150 - $170 p/quarter (water tanks on each property connected for lawns, greywater)
Strata Insurance $886.05 annually in total, to be split between each title
For enquiries please contact Rebecca on 0467 401 861 or email below to register for open house inspections