Situated in a small and quiet complex, this centrally located apartment features a fantastic outdoor alfresco courtyard, complete with direct access to the street, a light-filled, open-plan kitchen with plenty of storage and prep space, fresh laminate flooring, carpeted bedrooms, huge bathroom & laundry space, and air-conditioning & fans.
The furnished additions include kitchen ware, dining table & chairs, TV's, lounge suite, study desk & beds to suit students or professionals looking for a low-maintenance & convenient move (can also be unfurnished).The bedrooms also hold plenty of built-in wardrobe space.
Minutes to a variety of convenient transport options, an array of popular cafes, restaurants & bars and other desirable amenities, this lovely home has secure access and undercover garage parking, a sunny, shared backyard at the rear of the property, is pet friendly and is available for viewing now.
- Private living in a small and quiet complex
- Kitchen inclusive of kitchen ware & dishwasher
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Fresh laminate flooring
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Open plan dining/lounge/kitchen
- Spacious & private fully-fenced alfresco courtyard.
- Direct street access from courtyard
- Air-conditioning & fans
- Secure access
- Shared backyard space at rear of property
- Undercover lockable garage car spaces x 2
Please contact Rebecca on 0478 142 585 to arrange a private inspection, or email below to confirm your attendance at the open house inspection.