With space and character from every angle, this lovely character home is close to everything and offers so much room to move. The spacious rooms with pressed metal ceilings and new carpet - can be separately accessed via the front deck/back deck, and the bathroom has recently been completely renovated.
The inviting living areas comfortably allow for multiple uses, and lead out to the open plan kitchen and dining areas.
The layout accommodates for a comfortable share house where everyone has space and privacy, and the backyard is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Centrally positioned, this house will suit university students and professionals working in the Southbank precinct or Brisbane CBD. Being so close to the hustle and bustle of South Bank, Stephens Road is certainly in a prime position: A short stroll to the Goodwill Bridge leads straight to QUT at Gardens Point, and with easy access to the CBD, Mater and PA hospitals, public transport and the Pacific Motorway, your commute to work has never been easier.
With Southbank parklands just a short stroll away and local restaurants, cafes and bars at your doorstep, tenants here are spoilt for choice!
• Fully renovated bathroom
• Fresh kitchen tabletops
• New carpets in three rooms
• Only 200m to Vulture Street train station
• 250m to stroll through the gorgeous South Bank Parklands
• 300m to access the Goodwill Bridge straight to Gardens Point and
• 350m to the Mater hospital
• 600m from Brisbane State High
• Expansive open plan kitchen and dining area
• Huge living areas with external access from front balcony
• Gas cooking and hot water
**This property is SPLIT-LEVEL and upstairs ONLY is available to rent now**