This unique family home has been built with the growing family in mind, and comes complete with inclusive, open-plan living spaces and eco friendly additions including solar panels and fresh rainwater tanks for the home. From the lush magnesium pool central to the home, to the private parent’s retreat and adjoining granny flat complete with ensuite and additional study and/or wardrobe space, there is plenty of room, with plenty of privacy as well!
The light-filled and open-plan kitchen, dining & living areas create a cozy, inclusive space where the whole family can interact. The kitchen comes complete with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher, large fridge cavity, microwave nook, separate pantry and plenty of prep space.
Save on expenses with solar electricity and hot water, whilst the rainwater tanks deliver fresh water to the house. Built high up on the edge of the bushland, the cool breezes mean you won’t even need the air-conditioning on, whilst the fireplace is a welcome addition in the cooler months.
The three main bedrooms are all carpeted and have walk-in-robes/built-ins and fans, whilst the parent’s retreat and granny flat each include an ensuite, wooden flooring, fans and wardrobe space.
The outdoor entertaining area adjacent to the pool & wrap-around deck are perfect for having friends and family over for a swim and BBQ, and the quiet side deck is perfect for having a quiet morning coffee overlooking the beautiful surrounds.
Don’t miss out on making this gem your next home!
*Pets considered on application
- Private, serene surrounds, and lawn maintenance is included!
- Separate Parent’s retreat complete with ensuite, walk-in-wardrobe & beautiful bushland views
- Separate Study/Granny Flat complete with private deck, Ensuite and separate wardrobe/study space
- Three carpeted bedrooms with fans and walk-in-wardrobe & built-ins
- Cozy media ‘nook’
- Open plan kitchen complete with walk-in pantry, gas cooking, dishwasher and cesarstone benchtops
- Solar electricity and hot water means low bills!
- Fresh rainwater tanks cater to the whole house
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage space
- Wrap-around deck and outdoor entertaining area
- Airconditioning in main area and fireplace