**PLEASE REGISTER TO VIEW BY EMAILING BELOW, PLEASE NOTE SOME INSPECTIONS MAY BE CANCELLED AT SHORT NOTICE - BY REGISTERING YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF UPDATES**
Set amongst manicured gardens and gracing the streetscape with its picturesque façade, this home has been meticulously renovated inside and out to provide an idyllic lifestyle. Stepping inside, the separate living and dining room provide space and functionality. The stylish kitchen has been designed to meet the requirements for modern living with ample storage options and quality appliances including a freestanding SMEG 6-burner gas oven. Typifying the Queensland lifestyle by allowing for effortless year round entertaining, the expansive rear deck has been equipped with built-in outdoor kitchen featuring stone benchtops, outdoor fans, heaters, pull down blinds and peaceful leafy views ensuring a relaxed setting to unwind or entertain with family and friends. Ideally located moments to local cafes, a selection of parklands and shopping centres and with easy access to the CBD or airport.
- Three generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Spacious sunroom/study/playroom off living room
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- Air-conditioning in two bedrooms and living area
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Polished hardwood floors, new walls & ceilings throughout, spacious light-filled interiors
- Silent fans installed throughout with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Large, secure workshop with laundry and additional storage areas under home
- Fully fenced 607sqm block with level lawn area, double carport
- Private, low maintenance garden with irrigation system – Gardening Is Included
- Solar electricity system for reduced bills
- Moments to tunnel network & 345 bus providing fast, regular and direct access to the CBD.
- Minutes to Chermside, Brookside and Stafford City shopping centres.
- Cable internet connection and NBN ready
To view please register via email below for upcoming inspections, or contact Rebecca on 0467 401 861 for queries