This lovely family home is wrapped lush, leafy surrounds on a quiet street, with plenty of living space for everyone. Upstairs features three spacious & airy bedrooms complete with fans and built-ins, a light-filled rumpus room, main bathroom and spacious private master suite which includes ensuite & walk-in robe.
The downstairs open-plan living, dining & kitchen feature polished timber flooring, air-conditioning and seamless access to the wrap-around veranda and outdoor entertaining deck. The lovely country-style kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and breakfast bar, and the front entrance includes a foyer/rumpus/living room space and additional fourth bedroom/study.
A double lock up garage and lush gardens complete this fantastic home and its proximity to parks, walkways and shops complete the setting. Private school buses stop nearby and the house is within a variety of sought-after school catchments including Brookfield State and Kenmore High.
- Four Spacious bedrooms complete with built-ins, master & fourth bedroom are air-conditioned and master includes ensuite & walk-in robe.
- Lovely country-style kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Separate study/additional fourth bedroom/rumpus media room
- Open plan living allowing seamless access to the breezy outdoor entertaining area (complete with wrap around insect screens for year-round comfort)
- Double lock-up garage
- Fully fenced, lush leafy gardens leading out to the parklands
- Walking distance to Brookfield State School
- Close to public transport, private school buses and a short drive to Kenmore Village and other sought-after amenities.
**Sorry, no pets!**
Contact Rebecca today on 0478 142 585 to arrange a private viewing or via email below.