Located in a quiet and leafy street high on a hill in trendy Newmarket, this private, ground floor apartment is a unique offering in a new complex of just 12 apartments.
Close to all amenities, the train station is a short stroll away - taking you to straight the city & beyond - whilst bustling shops, dining & entertainment precincts are close-by and parks, nature reserves and Newmarket Aquatic Centre can be accessed within minutes.
This apartment's positioning offers plenty of light-filled living space with seamless access to your own private courtyard via floor-to-ceiling glass panelled doors in both the living and master bedroom, and block-out blinds throughout for privacy and comfort.
This beautifully finished apartment features Roger Seller fixtures, low-maintenance timber-look laminate flooring, soft lighting and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
With built-in robes in each room, a private ensuite in the master, internal laundry complete with ‘Haier’ brand dryer, stainless steel ‘Smeg’ appliances and secure access systems and undercover parking, your everyday comforts are catered to.
The kitchen is a definite highlight, featuring pressed porcelain bench-tops, soft-closing fixtures and stainless steel ‘Smeg’ appliances including gas-cooktop & rangehood, fan-forced oven and dishwasher. The separate island bench - complete with cozy breakfast bar – seamlessly integrates into the open-plan living space.
- New unit in a unique complex of only 12 apartments, settled high on the hill with city glimpses and leafy surrounds
- High ceilings, premium finishes and lush, landscaped surrounds
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Pressed porcelain benchtops & splashback, track lighting & soft-closing drawers & cupboards
- Stainless steel ‘Smeg’ brand dishwasher, stove, rangehood and gas-cooktop
- Ducted air-conditioning in each bedroom, built-in wardrobes with mirrored panels & additional ceiling fans
- Private, secluded outdoor entertaining space with landscaped surrounds
- Secure complex, with intercom & FOB access entrance and lock-up, undercover parking below
- Close to all amenities – Newmarket Station, Shopping complexes, restaurants, cafes and Parks, with Newmarket Aquatic Centre nearby and parks and nature tracks within short driving distance.
Contact our office below via email to confirm inspection times and registration, or call us on 0467 401 861 to book in or ask questions.