This stylishly built split-level, contemporary home delivers the ideal balance. Designed for ultimate comfort, the home has an executive feel with a meticulous use of materials including timber & glass accents, plush carpeting, light-filled living spaces, luxurious built-in cabinetry and neutral tones. The flow-through living spaces and undercover alfresco dining area take full advantage of the property's elevation and offer fantastic sunset views, natural breezes and an abundance of natural light throughout.
This home is truly an entertainers delight, with the open plan living & dining areas serviced by a beautifully appointed kitchen featuring a butler’s pantry, stainless steel appliances (inclusive of fridge), granite bench-tops and multiple prep spaces. Full-length glass doors open up the home to seamlessly integrate with the undercover alfresco plunge pool & dining areas. Completing this space is the built-in BBQ & kitchenette/bar area and pool lounge & outdoor furniture included, making this the ideal space to spend time off with family & friends.
The purpose-built media room includes a huge projector screen and projector whilst the upstairs rumpus provides for a quiet reading nook. Each bedroom includes ducted air-conditioning & built-in wardrobes. The spacious & private master bedroom is completed with a walk in robe & dresser, and enhanced by a large ensuite with separated areas for privacy.
The home sits atop a quiet street moments from Kenmore Village, short walk to Kenmore High and OLR schools, located within the sought-after school catchments and a short stroll to public transport, local parks, shops & many other sought after amenities.
- Pets ok
- Partly furnished with fridges, couches & outdoor settings included
- Striking entryway & staircase seamlessly connecting both levels
- Entertainers' kitchen inclusive of butler’s pantry, granite benchtops & appliances including fridges
- Beautifully designed alfresco pool & dining areas with plunge pool, outdoor BBQ & kitchenette and outdoor furniture included
- Separate mezzanine laundry, double lock-up garage & storage
- Purpose built media room inclusive of expansive projector screen, projector & accessories
- Ducted vacuuming
- Selection of living spaces to suit the whole family
- Spacious master bedroom enhanced by large ensuite and spacious walk-in wardrobe
- Additional powder room
- Tiled throughout downstairs keeping it cool and breezy, plush carpeting upstairs
- Daikin ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Double car accommodation plus storage space
- Fully fenced & secure
- Monthly pool maintenance included (tenant must complete general maintenance & pay for chemicals)
- Low maintenance gardens with gardening included
- Walking distance to schools, Kenmore Village, transport and other sought after amenities
- 25 minutes to airport via Legacy Way tunnel
Contact Rebecca to arrange your private inspection directly on 0478 142 585 or via the ‘email agent’ form below.