Situated in a small and quiet complex of only 8 units, this centrally located apartment features a fantastic outdoor alfresco courtyard complete with direct access to the street, a light-filled, open-plan kitchen with plenty of storage and prep space, fresh laminate flooring, carpeted bedrooms (master with private ensuite), huge main bathroom & laundry space, and air-conditioning & fans throughout. There is an additional shared lawn/garden at the back of the complex too.
Minutes to a variety of convenient transport options - bus service to shops and UQ stops at the door whilst Taringa Station is only 600m away, an array of popular cafes, restaurants, bars and other desirable amenities. This fantastic apartment also features secure access and undercover garage parking to fit two cars.
The perfect investment or first home, was rented for $410 p/week.
B/Corp Levy & Sinking Fund: $2500.00 p/a
Rates: $325.00 p/quarter
- Private living in a small and quiet complex
- Updated kitchen complete with dishwasher
- Laminate flooring throughout main areas
- Carpeted bedrooms both with built-ins and fans
- Master bedroom with private ensuite
- Open plan dining/lounge/kitchen
- Spacious and private fully-fenced leafy alfresco courtyard (the largest courtyard in the block!).
- Direct street access from courtyard
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Secure access
- Undercover car space with automated garage door to fit two cars
- Brand new electric hot water system recently installed
- Positioned high on York Street to catch the breeze all year round.
- Bus service to shops, rail and UQ stops almost out front (Taringa Station is only 600m away).
Please contact Rebecca on 0467 401 861 to arrange a private inspection